Use the form below to search for documents in this website containing specific words or combinations of words. The text search engine will display a weighted list of matching documents, with better matches shown first. Each list item is a link to a matching document; if the document has a title it will be shown, otherwise only the document's file name is displayed. A brief explanation of the query language is available, along with examples.
The text search engine allows queries to be formed from arbitrary Boolean expressions containing the keywords AND, OR, and NOT, and grouped with parentheses. For example:
- nuclear weapons
- finds documents containing 'nuclear' or 'weapons'
- nuclear or weapons
- same as above
- nuclear and weapons
- finds documents containing both 'nuclear' and 'weapons'
- nuclear not weapons
- finds documents containing 'nuclear' but not 'weapons'
- (nuclear not weapons) and WAIS
- finds documents containing 'WAIS', plus 'nuclear' but not 'weapons'
- finds documents containing words starting with 'web'